This page is intended to help find answers to some FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) that we typically recieve.
When and where are practices and games?
* Practices typically start the week after registration closes. u6 will generally practice once a week for about an hour or so. u8 - u19 practice for about an hour or 2 twice a week. All practice days and times are up to each coaches choosing.
* In-House (u6 - u10) games are played on Saturday mornings at our Hillsville location (u10 will play some travel games locally). Travel (u12 - u19) games are played on Sunday afternoons (home games are at North Beaver Park).
What size soccer ball and equipment is needed?
* Ball sizes are as followed: u6 & u8 = size 3, u10 & u12 = size 4, u14 and up = size 5
* All players must have soccer cleats, shin guards, water bottle and the appropriate size ball by the first practice.
* The club will provide Game Day Team shirts for u6 & u8 players each season. U10 and up players will receive only one uniform (jersey & shorts) for the Fall/Spring session. PLEASE UPDATE SIZES WHEN REGISTERING YOUR CHILD.
Do the parents have to attend the monthly soccer club meetings?
* The meetings are typically held at Pizza Joes in Bessemer on the 4th Tuesday of each month. Although they are not mandatory, parents are encouraged to attend in order to stay informed as to what it going on within the club. All coaches should try to attend every meeting if possible. Dates and times for each monthly meeting are listed on our "upcoming events" page.
Do the kids get trophies, awards and/or pictures?
* Individual and team pictures are taken in the Fall Season only.
* ALL u6 players will recieve an award at the end of the Spring season. Trophies/awards will be given to the u8 & u10 teams with the winning record in their bracket at the end of the Spring season. Travel teams, u12 and up will recieve awards if their individual team wins their divisional bracket.